Mittwoch, Oktober 15, 2008

Food-o-grafie: No food today

Zorra invited a new event: food-o-grafie. She wants to know wich camera we are using, why we bought it, if we are satisfied etc..

So let's start.
Since June 2007 I have a Fuji FinePix F31fd (it seems to be no longer available..), a quite small camera that I use for everything. But I have to admit - food is what I take most pictures of. I like its macro function, I'm very satisfied with the pictures taken outside (I love to take photos of flowers and everything that grows). Unfortunately the photos I take inside, with bad light - forget it.. but I don't know if there's a compact cam which would really work under these conditions.

I think it's always useful to see some pictures so let's go..


boat in Regensburg


somewhere near the Maggia, Switzerland


Südfriedhof, Leipzig






driftwood

One day, when I earned enough money *lol* I would buy a DSLR, but I know that it will be a lot of work until you know all the functions and really know your cam. Even with my camera I could do more, try more often the manual settings.. but I think the automatic mode is really good.

So if you want a camera for city trips, outside and food photos that you take with enough daylight - I really would recommend it.

Zorra wanted a picture taken in september, so here it is: Strawberrys on my new chopping board. I liked the different textures.


5 Kommentare:

  1. The strawberry pic is great, good use of DOF (depth of field) and perspective, and the colors are lovely. The texture of the chopping board adds depth, too - well done

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. die Bilder zeigen doch schön, wie viel man mit einer Kompaktkamera rausholen kann.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich hab auch nur ne kompakt-kamera und wenn ich auch mal gescheit geld verdiene, gönn ich mir ne digital spiegelreflex ;-) aber bis dahin.... deine kamera macht sehr coole makro-bilder. muss mal bei mir die gebrauchsanweisung lesen, vll kann ich ja auch mehr aus ihr rausholen ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Vielleicht kauft Mama ja bal d eine neue, und du kriegst die alte. ;-)

    Ernsthaft, tolle Bilder die beweisen, dass man auch mit Kompakt gute Bilder machen kann.

    Danke für deine Teilnahme am ersten food-o-grafie Event.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Tolle Erdbeeren...kriegt man wieder Lust auf Sommer...

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit Absenden des Kommentares erkenne ich die Datenschutzrichtlinien dieser Seite an.
Abonniere ich die Kommentare, wird meine Emailadresse zur Benachrichtigung über neue Kommentare verwendet.